View our 2023 brochure for an easy guide on all of the products and services.
Roofing and Wall Cladding – Pushpak PRO1100
Pushpak Pro1100 sheet is a type of roofing or cladding sheet that features a trapezoidal shape, with parallel sides and non-parallel top and bottom edges. It is commonly used in industrial, commercial, and agricultural buildings as a roofing or wall cladding material. Trapezoidal profile sheets are typically made from metals such as steel or aluminum and are known for their strength, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Pushpak Pro1100 profile sheets are widely used in commercial and industrial construction due to their cost-effectiveness, ease of installation, and reliability. They offer a practical solution for covering large roof spans and can withstand various weather conditions, making them a popular choice for a wide range of buildings. Additionally, their modern and clean appearance makes them suitable for architectural designs that require both functionality and aesthetics.
Liner Profile Sheet – Pushpak PROLine
Pushpak PROLine is an attractive, slightly fitted wall & ceiling cladding for exterior and interior use, on straight or curved surfacesPushpakProLine is manufactured from high strength steel with longitudinal flutes that provide rigidity and strength while retaining flexibility across its width.
Crimping Sheets – Pushpak ProCrimp
Curved sheets, also known as curved metal panels or curved roofing sheets, are specially designed metal roofing or cladding panels that are pre-formed to have a curved or arched shape. Unlike traditional flat roofing or cladding materials, curved sheets offer unique design possibilities and are often used to create visually striking and architecturally appealing structures. While curved sheets add an attractive and contemporary look to buildings, they may require specialized installation techniques and skilled labor.
It's essential to work with experienced professionals and manufacturers who can provide custom solutions and ensure the proper installation of curved metal panels to achieve the desired aesthetic and performance.
Hood Covers – Pushpak ProCovers
A metal hood cover for a conveyor belt is a protective enclosure or housing made from metal materials that is used to cover and protect conveyor belts in industrial settings. Conveyor belts are used for transporting various materials and products within factories, warehouses, manufacturing plants, and other industrial facilities.
The metal hood cover helps contain the materials being transported on the conveyor belt. This containment prevents spillage, dust, and debris from escaping the conveyor, ensuring a cleaner and safer working environment.
Metal hood covers for conveyor belts are typically custom-designed and fabricated to fit the specific dimensions and requirements of the conveyor system. They may feature access doors or inspection panels for maintenance purposes, and they can be equipped with ventilation systems to remove any buildup of heat or fumes.
Polycarbonate profile sheets are known for their high-light transmission, allowing natural daylight to enter the interior spaces. This feature can reduce the need for artificial lighting during the day, leading to energy savings.
UV Protection: Many polycarbonate profile sheets are coated with UV-resistant layers to prevent degradation and maintain clarity over time, even in intense sunlight.
Polycarbonate profile sheets are commonly used for applications such as roofing, skylights, canopies, and greenhouses. They are an attractive choice for buildings where natural light is desired, and where impact resistance and weather durability are essential. Due to their versatility and excellent performance characteristics, polycarbonate profile sheets continue to gain popularity in modern construction and architectural designs.
Standing Seam – PushpakProSeam
Pushpak ProSeam represents a forward-looking and highly sophisticated concealed profile due to its concealed anchoring system. This design feature allows for unhindered thermal expansion and contraction dynamics. The resulting outcome is a seamlessly impervious roofing system.
The connecting edges are expertly secured using an exclusive clip arrangement, seamlessly attached directly to the underlying framework without breaching the external weather-resistant layers. This discrete fastening method establishes a robust and stable roof assembly, offering remarkable resilience against the forces of wind uplift. With the absence of penetrating fasteners, the roofing material retains its flawless watertight integrity, even on notably low inclines.
Pushpak ProSeam is ideal for long spans on industrial, commercial and retail buildings and is a perfect roofing system for high wind prone zones.
Aluminum Roofing Sheet
- Aluminium roofing sheets are extremely light and have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Aluminium is an increasingly popular choice for use in installations and buildings. It is corrosion-resistant in almost any kind of environment. Even in highly corrosive industrial environments, it is resistant to fumes and vapours of organic compounds and to chemicals like ammonia, carbon dioxide and acids such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulphuric acid. Such corrosion resistance gives the metal a long life and keeps it looking good throughout its life.
- The shine and brightness of aluminium livens its surroundings, and, because it doesn't stain, discolour or rot, it keeps its brightness and shine for a long time. Aluminium corrugated sheets can take a variety of finishes, colours and textures, which protect them and further enhance their appearance.
- An aluminium structure can be easily dismantled, transported and re-assembled in a new location.
- Though the metal is a good conductor of heat, its high reflectivity for radiant heat and light (75 to 80 per cent when new, 60 per cent after several years) keeps the interiors of aluminium building from five to eight degrees celsius cooler in summer, while its low emission rate cuts heat loss in winter.