Standing Seam Roof Sheet
Pushpak concealed standing seam system is a roofing system with an innovative architectural appearance. It can be roll formed in flat, curved or tapered shape as per various architectural requirements and provide architects with a more flexible and creative roofing solution.
- Concealed fixed roofing: The concealed fix system does not require any piercing fasteners, providing weather tightness and superior resistance to wind uplift. With no exposed fasteners, the straight lines of your roof remain clean and smooth.
- Heat Insulated clip: The original heat-insulated clip allows for movement resulting from the thermal effect, minimizing the need for step expansion joints.
- Design flexibility: Pushpak Standing Seam is available in tapered and curved sheets to fulfill the most challenging design criteria. It is suitable for roofs with low slopes.
- Better thermal performance: Specially engineered thermal pads slide neatly onto the base of the clip, which can reduce or eliminate thermal bridging effects.
- On-Site Roll-Forming: Pushpak Standing Seam can be manufactured on-site using world-class mobile roll-forming technology. This not only provides a single length from the ridge of the roof to the eave but also makes it a leak-proof structure with better control over quality installation.
- Architectural Roofing Solution: Pushpak Standing Seam offers high design flexibility with multiple profile shapes and on-site roll-forming, making it a perfect architectural roofing solution.
|Base Metal Thickness:||0.50 mm|
|Total Coated Thickness:||0.55 mm|
|Effective Covered Width:||480 mm|
|Supply Width :||493 mm|
|Steel Grade :||350 MPA|