> Pushpak Polycarbonate Sheet
Pushpak Polycarbonate Sheet
Polycarbonate is a polymer with a unique blend of desirable properties. This polymer can be given shape by different processes, which include injection molding, blow molding, extrusion and thermoforming. Polycarbonate roof sheets are manufactured by the process of extrusion. Polycarbonate roof sheets are commonly called transparent steel due to their wonderful impact resistance and glass like clarity. Following are a few salient properties of corrugated roof sheets.
Polycarbonate sheets are extensively used in Industrial Applications. These are used for Industrial Sky Lights and North-Light Glazing to provide daylight solutions in Industrial and Commercial Structures. These Polycarbonate roof sheets are available in a variety of profiles matching to commonly used industrial roofing sheets that include asbestos cement sheets & metal corrugated sheets, corrugated roof sheets and plastic corrugated roof sheets.
Being an engineering thermoplastic, polycarbonate sheets can be thermoformed to make them suitable for a host of different applications where high performance is sought in combination with transparency/Translucency. These plastic corrugated roof sheets can also be engineered to suit various innovative applications in the future.
- Polycarbonate Sheets possess superb impact strength (Virtually Unbreakable)
- Excellent flexural strength hence can be cold curved or even cold bent into simple shapes
- Very high light transmission of upto 90%
- Superlative fire performance (Self-extinguishing) and TAC approved
- Light in Weight hence easy to handle and install.
- Available in tailored lengths, hence minimum wastage.
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties (from -400 C to +1300C)