Aluminum Profile Sheets
Pushpak Aluminium Sheets is made of aluminium and is ideal for all roofing and cladding needs. It is easy to use, durable and economical to work with. Using aluminium for roofing has many benefits.
Some of them are the following : Aluminium roofing sheets are extremely light and have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
The standard density of the pu panel is 40±2 Kg.m3. Also available in different density
- Aluminium is an increasingly popular choice for use in installations and buildings. It is corrosion-resistant in almost any kind of environment. Even in highly corrosive industrial environments, it is resistant to fumes and vapours of organic compounds and to chemicals like ammonia, carbon dioxide and acids such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and sulphuric acid. Such corrosion resistance gives the metal a long life and keeps it looking good throughout its life.
- The shine and brightness of aluminium livens its surroundings, and, because it doesn’t stain, discolour or rot, it keeps its brightness and shine for a long time. Aluminium corrugated sheets can take a variety of finishes, colours and textures, which protect them and further enhance their appearance.
- An aluminium structure can be easily dismantled, transported and re-assembled in a new location.
- Though the metal is a good conductor of heat, its high reflectivity for radiant heat and light (75 to 80 per cent when new, 60 per cent after several years) keeps the interiors of aluminium building from five to eight degrees celsius cooler in summer, while its low emission rate cuts heat loss in winter.
- It is easy to maintain and wash.